10 Reasons to Work with A Realtor®
1. Realtors® aren't just agents. They are professional members of the National Association of Realtors and subscribe to its strict code of ethics.. This is the Realtor® difference for clients.
2. An expert guide. Selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, paperwork, reports, disclosures and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
3.Representation. Realtors® can facilitate and communicate with other agents, lenders and the title company to keep the process moving.
4. Time Savings. When you use a Realtor® they can be sure to bring serious buyers in to your home, so that you don't waste time and energy on preparing your home for a showing to parties that aren't prepared to purchase.Your Realtor® will generally pre-screen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
5. Property marketing power. Property doesn't sell due to advertising alone.A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner's contacts with previous clients, friends and family. When a property is marketed by a Realtor®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home.
6. Expanded search power. Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. A Realtor® can help you find opportunities not listed on home search sites and can help you avoid out of date listings that might be showing up as available online but are no longer on the market.
7. Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A Realtor® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility you need to take that next step.
8.Up to date experience. Most people only buy or sell a few homes in their lifetime. Even if you've done it before, laws and regulations change. Realtors® handle hundreds of transactions throughout the course of their career.
9.Your Rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. For most people, property represents the biggest purchase they'll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
10. Ethical treatment. Every Realtor® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a Realtor's® client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction- related matters.
Information obtained from Realtor® Magazine/ RealtorMag.Realtor.org